Re: New Cook... Recipe Help

2001-01-23 12:18:53
"Brian C. Doyle" wrote:
Hello,

I am trying
   :0
   * ^Content-type:.*(image|video)/*

Look at the "Content-Type:" header in the message HEADER (not in the
body).  If it says "multipart/mixed" then this recipe won't get
executed at all.

You might need another on that Content-Type: line.

Set LOGFILE and turn on VERBOSE before you execute even the first line
above, send a message, and study the log file carefully.

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.