Re: more doubts .

2001-01-23 13:39:39
Where (which directory) i have to give the make command to confirm procmail changes?

directory /etc/mail/ with these files:
DEADJOE                 mailer.conf             sendmail.cf
Makefile                mailertable.sample      sendmail.cw
README                  relay-domains
access.sample       virtusertable.sample
directory /usr/src/etc/sendmail
Makefile        freebsd.mc      freefall.mc

in both directories I have a makefile...
the file freebsd.mc was modified.

is this right?

> then I have to rebuild /etc/mail/sendmail.cf ?
> cd /etc/mail/
> make sendmail.cf

Yes, but not like that.  Like this:

    cd /usr/src/etc/sendmail