URGENT: Procmail config

2001-02-06 10:41:51
Hi all,
I have my mail server in the US. I am from Pondicherry, India. We are not
connected 24hrs/day. So I want to forward all mails from the US server to a
local Satyam/VSNL server in India and retrieve the mails via Procmail.
So I want to forward all mail accoounts of type user1(_at_)domain1 (US server)
to a single tmpmail(_at_)domain2 (Indian server). And via Procmail I want to
retrieve all mails from tmpmail(_at_)domain2 and dispatch the respective mails
to user1 in my company.
Please could you explain to me in detail how i could do this, with examples if
possible.
Thanx very much in advance.
Jyotinarayan.
Software Engineer.