Re: Aloha! A question about STDERR...

2001-02-13 14:52:10
Michael J Wise wrote:

I don't know. I'll find out and get back to you.

Found the problem. I was setting a variable to define where all my tests
were located, and then calling a "defaults" module to initialize some
variables, so that if we thot of something new later, we could just dump
initialization code into that one place, and not have to update everyone
else's individual .procmailrc files. And in that module, some code reset
the name of my pet variable.

I keep the test code in another location, but the test code was not
getting executed. I've commented out the code that resets the variable
in the test environment, and all works well, including the 2>/dev/null.

So it was "f" after all.

Aloha mai Nai`a!
--
"Please have your Internet License             http://kapu.net/~mjwise/