Re: Need help with recipe

2001-02-15 08:18:03
* Barton Hodges <barton(_at_)gcmcomputers(_dot_)com> [010214 11:12]:
Hi,

I can't figure out how to accomplish something like this,
and I was hoping someone can help.

I need to sort incoming mail into directories,
so, that if a single piece of mail was sent to UserA & UserB, then
a copy would be placed in UserA's directory and UserB's directory.
If the mail was sent to someone other than UserA or UserB,
then the mail would be put in the NoUser directory.

Something like this:

If mailed to UserA then copy to UserA directory;
If mailed to UserB then copy to UserB directory;
If not mailed to any of the above, copy to NoUser directory;

Perhaps try using the 'E' flag.  It works like an 'else if' statement.
(untested, of course!)

:0c:
* ^TO_UserA@
UserA

:0Ec:
* ^TO_UserB@
UserB

:0E:
NoUser

--
Whoever does not know how to lay his will into things, at least
lays some meaning into them: that means, he has the faith that they