Re: Problem solved! Need streamlining advice

2001-02-15 15:38:17
Barton Hodges <barton(_at_)gcmcomputers(_dot_)com> writes:
I'm including the solution, the problem is listed below it.
 :0c
 * ! .*for <UserA(_at_)(_dot_)*>;
 * ! ^TO_UserA@
 { }
 :0cE
 UserA/in

As I've said on this list at least half a dozen times: THIS DOES NOT
WORK RELIABLY.  Please read the following message for the details.

(This is old news, folks.  For example, here's a posting I made *five
years ago* on the topic:

If there's some place we should put a warning about this that people
would see before getting too far, please tell us where!)

Philip Guenther