RE: Modifying subject

2001-02-20 11:36:04

Personally, I'd do something like this myself (change the Sender line to
something uniquely identifyable for each list)

This assumes that procmail Subject: lines came with [Intermediate] in its
Subject: line

:0
* ^Sender: procmail-admin(_at_)lists\(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen\(_dot_)DE
{
        # Catch the current Subject: line but remove the word '[Intermediate]'
        SUBJECT=`formail -xSubject: | sed 's/\[Intermediate\] //`

        # put in a new subject using the remainder of the old Subject and a new
        # [bracketed label]
        :0fhw
        |formail -I"Subject: [Intermediate Procmail] $SUBJECT"
}

HTH

TjL