config issue.

2001-02-20 12:46:26

Hi folks,

I'm running v3.11 pre7 on linux. I'm also using qmail instead of sendmail.
I have just converted from mbox to maildir format... and all of a sudden
I'm confused in regards to procmail.

My original qmail startup script was: qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail

Then I modified it to use "procmail". So my latest startup script was:
qmail-start '| preline /usr/bin/procmail' splogger qmail

Now... what should be my new "maildir" startup script ? The doc says
replace "./Mailbox" with "./Maildir/". Hummm, I have no more ./Mailbox in
there (the startup script)...

Any tips or hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jean