Conditional Forwarding (on text matching)

2001-02-27 10:45:39
Hi,

I would like to install conditional forwarding on my mailbox. I have no
root privileges on my system, but procmail is installed on it (v 3.14). I
know the name of my mail folder, my shell, etc..

I would like my mail to still be delivered on the same address, but I
would like additionally to forward copies of all mails containing a given
"string" to a second e-mail address, with subject changed to a given
"Topic".

Could you please help me doing this?

Thank you very much

Paul-Olivier Dehaye

P.S.: Since I just want to ask only one question to the memebers of the
list, I didn't subscribe to it. Therefore, I would appreciate personal