RE: Conditional Forwarding (on text matching)

2001-02-27 11:57:25

I would like to install conditional forwarding on my mailbox. I have no
root privileges on my system, but procmail is installed on it (v 3.14). I
know the name of my mail folder, my shell, etc..

I will assume then that you know how to setup a basic .procmailrc, etc and that
you just need a recipe for what you want to accomplish.

I would like my mail to still be delivered on the same address, but I
would like additionally to forward copies of all mails containing a given
"string" to a second e-mail address, with subject changed to a given
"Topic".

Could you please help me doing this?

I *think* this is the way....

:0Bc
* your string here

        /dev/null

        :0fhw
        |formail -I"Your new Subject here"  -I"X-paul-dehaye-Loop: yes"

        :0
        ! your(_at_)secondemail(_dot_)address(_dot_)com
}

P.S.: Since I just want to ask only one question to the memebers of the
list, I didn't subscribe to it. Therefore, I would appreciate personal