FAQ question?

2001-02-27 10:50:32
Folks,

We had a problem involving a nasty interaction between the ">From "
lines that procmail adds and AIX's plain "mail" client... below is a
copy of an e-mail that I sent to the user who complained about the
problem, explaining how I fixed it (he's rather technically inclined).

In any case... I'd like to at least publicise the cause of the
problem, as it was quite painful to figure out.

If there is interest, I can try to fix it up into proper FAQ form.

Louis