Re: Virus protection.

2001-02-27 21:43:13
Philip answered,

|       # First, check to see in the entire message is the virus/worm/etc
|       :0
|       * ^Content-[-a-z0-9_]+:.*=[     ]*"?[^"]*\.(vbs|bat|pif)
|       $MAILDIR/infected.mbx

I trust you meant "if" in the comment, Philip, and not "in," because if you
want to check to see *in* the entire message, the recipe won't do it.

My personal opinion:

    :0
    * ^Content-Type:.*multipart
    /dev/null

But in any case, what about my original question: if a condition is a non-
negated regexp with no weight or a weight with x=0, doesn't procmail declare
the condition matched and stop egrepping as soon as it finds one match?