Mailing List to ROOT

2001-03-01 03:05:15

Helo I'm from Indonesia, I have some problem here :

I'm using procmail in MailServer (Server A), this is the version :

to:
        <procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
        <procmail-users-request(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl(), lockf(), flock()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
Your system mailbox:    /root/.mail

Then I use fetchmail from other server (server B)to get mail from (server
A), and using multidrop system , this is my fetchmailrc in server B:

#vim /root/.fetchmailrc
# Managed by Linuxconf, you may edit by hand.
### Comments may not be fully preserved by linuxconf.

set logfile ""
set postmaster "root"
set daemon 0
poll <server A> proto POP3 aka <server A> no dns:
        localdomains mydomain
        user "username" there with password "password" is * here
                with options rewrite mimedecode fetchall pass8bits

2. If someone send from internet (yahoo, softhome etc) for example
   to: a(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
   cc: b(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

   Then a and b, received two mail each (double).

So could You help me to fix these problem, if other configuration is need,
I will send later.

Thanks,

Aditya