User with an UPPERCASE char

2001-03-01 04:06:36
Hi all procmail gurus,
I'm a newbie admin sys running Linux, Postfix & procmail as local
delivery agent.
My mail install runs well except for a user, Yoann( its name) Unix user
on my Linux box.
That's a bad idea having Unix user with UPPER CASE letter but now that's
done!!!
This user is unable to get its email because mail is sent to a yoann
file in my /var/spool/mail directory with an owner yoann ( doesn't exist
!! )
So have you any clues for saving me plenty times!!!

Cheers
Jerome
--
Jerome MOLIERE - World Wide Report