Re: Mailing List to ROOT

2001-03-02 19:54:34
"Aditya P." <adit(_at_)trabas(_dot_)com> writes:
Then I use fetchmail from other server (server B)to get mail from (server
A), and using multidrop system , this is my fetchmailrc in server B:
poll <server A> proto POP3 aka <server A> no dns:
       localdomains mydomain
       user "username" there with password "password" is * here
               with options rewrite mimedecode fetchall pass8bits
Fetchmail proses is normal, but then I found some problems :

1. The mail from mailing list are going to root.
2. If someone send from internet (yahoo, softhome etc) for example
  to: a(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
  cc: b(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

  Then a and b, received two mail each (double).

Procmail is not the source of either of these problems.  Your fetchmail
configuration apparently does not match what is needed to do multidrop
mail with <server A>.  You should check the fetchmail FAQ for answers,
and if that doesn't cover it (it probably will) then you might send
your question to the fetchmail users mailing list.   Take a look at the
fetchmail home page:
        http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail/

Philip Guenther