Re: procmail not right for `virtual domain'

2001-03-09 00:42:51
"Andrew Harrison" <aharrison(_at_)telus(_dot_)net> writes:
If you would please install linuxconf I can show you this in 2 minutes,

I don't run a virtual domain server, nor do I run a Linux machine (though
in a past life I was _the_ sysadmin at a small college that did use Linux).
Did you need to alter procmail in any way?  Have you contributed your
changes back to RedHat?  Does your system correctly handle mailing lists
and Bcc:'s?  Is it *SECURE*?

Kevin spoke of contributing his changes back to the procmail community.
I'm interested whenever people feel a need to change procmail, and I'm
always looking for places to point people who are looking for _good_
virtual domain systems (there are plenty of bad ones out there).

As I said, I run my servers this way. Anyone want a complete HOWTO?

"complete" implies that there exists something already.  Have you
written one that cover your changes?

Philip Guenther
Procmail Maintainer