Cloning and archiving an incoming list

2001-03-17 09:26:22
I wish to have a backup copy of a cvs-commits list, as when I
read messages I sometimes accidentally delete them, then when I
could set the Linux  "append-only" extended attribute on the file
but that would likely make PINE explode when trying to manipulate
folder flags.

So.. How can I safely copy all of a list into another backup
folder?

I've got:

:0: c
* ^List-Id:.*commits
COMMITS

:0:
BACKUP-COMMITS

Is this right, or should it be changed to something else?

    Mike A. Harris  -  Linux advocate  -  Free Software advocate
          This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
  Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.