Re: cleaning up quoted replies

2001-03-24 17:18:55
From: Timothy Luoma <elists(_at_)1stpc(_dot_)org>

I get a lot of replies that have quoted text like this:

here is a long line of text here and there there will be
one
word that is not quoted like all of the rest and then there will
be
. . . .

Anyway, I was wondering how I might fix that, if possible.

One word:

        par

From the end of the man pages:

  The latest release of Par is available on the Web at:

       http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~amc/Par/

  Note that all of these addresses could change anytime after 2001-May.  I'll
  try to leave forward pointers.

--
Netcom has imploded.  Please now use NOTnetcom.com for mail.
Ex-Netcommies:  Mail "forwards" for free forwarding service!