cleaning up quoted replies

2001-03-24 16:13:09

I get a lot of replies that have quoted text like this:

here is a long line of text here and there there will be
one
word that is not quoted like all of the rest and then there will
be
another word unquoted and this is really annoying and no
doubt
due to some Microsoft quoting feature of Outlook (Express)?
note that it isn't all the lines or even always every other
line

Anyway, I was wondering how I might fix that, if possible.

TjL