Re: Flag Error

2001-04-19 11:08:52
SoloCDM writes:

I recently added the following recipe, but the subject is replaced
with the first From in the header.  I realize it is the last two
lines in the recipe, which may have something to do with the flag.
Any suggestions?

#--# :0 W
#--# * H ?? ^Subject:.*Upgrade
#--# { MATCH=`echo ${MATCH} | sed 's/
[\[(]\?Upgrade\([)\]]\|:\)//Ig'` }
#--# :0 fhwa
#--# | formail -I "Subject: ${MATCH}"
#--# "${MDIR}${MAGENT}.sbd/Upgrade"

Not sure what you're trying to do here, but you never set MATCH
to use in the third line.  So the third line sets it to "",
and the formail call sets an empty Subject: header.  Some
mail clients will display the From: in absense of a non-empty
Subject: (and, indeed, some will delete empty headers).
Is that consistent with what you're seeing?

I suspect you want a \/ operator in the second line.

Stan