Re: Updated Procmail Quick Start contains Maildir info -- feedback requested

2001-04-23 13:51:58
Nancy McGough wrote:
I've updated my Procmail Quick Start so it contains info about
Maildir mailboxes, Qmail, and Courier IMAP. Here's the outline of the
page:

[...]

The page is at <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>.

All feedback is welcome!
Thanks,
Nancy

A quick perusal of your Procmail Quick Start shows me that it
will likely be a nice info source.  I've been doing what I can
using other resources, not the least of which are the manpages,
but I'm sure your info will help me as well.  I'm always on the
lookout for good ideas to make life easier.  :o)  Thanks, Nancy!

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation