Re: Qusetion Regarding SmartList

2001-04-24 11:17:23

Normally, you only need to send to ONE address for a mailing list -- if you don't know which, you should find out before sending your message. In this case, subscribers receivied two copies of your post.

In light of that, I'm going to assume you're not actually SUBSCRIBED to the list (else you'd have known the address), and although you didn't request it in your post and it is not normally my policy to cc on list replies, I am cc'ing this to you since you may not receive it otherwise.

At 10:01 2001-04-24 -0700, dave(_at_)talon(_dot_)nadel(_dot_)com did say:
I have set up a Smart List group, and I would like to add:

SmartList has it's own mailing list which should be used for smartlist inquiries:

        smartlist(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE

Since smartlist is implemented using procmail, the folks there should not only be familiar with smartlist itself, but also the use of procmail as it pertains to smartlist operations.