Re: How to unsubscribe

2001-04-25 04:56:32
senthil wrote:
Hi all

I am having a great difficulty for unsubscribing from this list. The reason
is I forgot the password which i gave while subscribing . Now is ther any
other way of of unsubscribing from this?

There, enter your subscribed email address and activate the "Edit
Options" link.  On the resulting page, activate the "Email My Password To Me"
link.  That should cause the password to be emailed to the
subscribed email address.  Then, you can revisit the same page to
use the password to unsubscribe that address.

        -- Mr. Wade

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation