Re: How to unsubscribe

2001-04-25 07:22:09
At 07:43 2001-04-25 -0400, Mr. Wade wrote:
>The reason is I forgot the password which i gave while subscribing.

Perhaps you should pick passwords you can more easily remember. But then, as has already been pointed out, it isn't as if the adminsitrative site doesn't have a fix your your specific predicament.

Extra exclamation points rarely favourably encourage people to help you.

FTR, this URL and the reference to the "mail me my password" feature are both in the unsubscribe FAQ, which has been sent out in response to two or three unsubscribe requests in the past handful of days.