Re: I`m not able to make procmail goes on

2001-05-31 10:55:53
Can anybody tell me WHAT the hell is happening????

Your sendmail is configured to use smrsh (sendmail restricted shell) which
only allows certain programs to be executed from a .forward file. You can add
procmail to the list of smrsh programs, but you'll have to RTFM sendmail for
how to do that.

However, you probably don't need a .forward file to invoke procmail at all.
Recent versions of RedHat use procmail as the LDA, I believe. Remove the
.forward and see if your .procmailrc is being used. You may or may not need
to remove group write permissions from your home directory and your
.procmailrc to use procmail, by the way.

Hope this helps,
Ed