Re: Fileserver will NOT work?!?

2001-06-08 06:28:41
I thought that sendmail wasn't being set so I added
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail that still didn't work.  This is my Linux
machine running RH 7.0.  Ah, I just ran "cat - ./"$FILE" 2>&1 | $SENDMAIL
-oi -t" on the command line and the reply was: bash: -oi: command not
found.  Not sure why I get that message but could that be the reason?