Re: Trying to run procmail with Cyrus imapd and sendmail

2001-06-15 20:58:54
Louis, as i said on the mutt-users list I've been using this recipe for a
while and it always worked for me. I actually got it from the mutt.org.
The reason i use it is when you use Maildir mutt does not report size of
the message in bytes, like it usually does with mbox format. So the Lines
is just an addition.....

Anyway, here is where i got it:
http://www.fefe.de/muttfaq/faq.html#common-problems
scroll down to
"With Maildir, all the messages have a length of 0!"

igor