strange situation - procmail and sendmail

2001-06-29 15:30:28
Hi !

I was looking for any answer thru archives and i could not find
any interesting solution.
I had working instalation procmail with sendmail (procmail runs as lda).
After upgrading sendmail to 8.11.4 version, procmail stopped to work
(sendmail works ok).
I got nothing in my logs - no errors or something.
First i thought that my sendmail.cf i wrong, so ive rebuild it - no
results.
Than ive upgreded procmail from default version taken from rh7.0 to
newest version (from procmails website) - and nothing.

It looks strange to me.

greetz
NeTWorked

ps. sorry for my english - it is not my native language :-)