anybody get message from Skyport Network?

2001-07-11 10:15:13
Yesterday I got a cryptic message "signed" Skyport Network about
championville.org being disconnected. It came to the address I use for
this list From: procmail-users(_at_)irina(_dot_)super(_dot_)nu, and was
delivered from
that network and not via the list. I'm trying to figure out if it's an
auto-responder gone bad or if these people belong in the sendmail
access.db. Of course, they might belong there anyway if it's a bad
auto-responder. I'd like to find out if anyone else saw something like
this, or if it's some spam related ruse.  Thanks.

--
                         /"\
Don Hammond              \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign