Re: FYI, getting rid of that digest loop

2001-07-17 08:56:57
At 12:31 2001-07-17 +0000, Barry Mitchelson wrote:

just out of interest, what is causing this ?

dmdoyle(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com appears to be running some sort of autoreply or forwarding mechanism which he did not first thouroughly test offline, and it's delivering his digest back to the list, which feeds the digest to remail it as another digest. To add to the annoyance, it doesn't appear that this fellow has ever mailed the procmail list anything (even how-to inquiries) prior to this BS.

My solution was to killfile dmdoyle(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com(_dot_) I won't see any of the further digests forwarded by him, and I'll be ready for the next time he screws up.