Re: FYI, getting rid of that digest loop

2001-07-17 11:44:40
Stan wrote,

R> For the benefit of those new to this list and struggling with it,

R> :0
R> * ^From procmail-admin@
R> * ^Subject: Re: procmail digest,
R> * ^From: dmdoyle(_at_)lucent\(_dot_)com
R> * > 10000
R> /dev/null

You're too soft-hearted, Stan, to include the first, second, and fourth
conditions there.  The third one alone was enough for me, as apparently it
is for Sean, who wrote:

S> My solution was to killfile dmdoyle(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com(_dot_)  I won't
see any of the
S> further digests forwarded by him, and I'll be ready for the next time he
S> screws up.

R> (I used the size test just in case a "real" message is sent by the
R> offender with this subject.)

The probability that a message from Doyle to this list with such a subject,
or with any other subject for that matter, will be a real post is
infinitesimal.  I'm willing to forgo seeing any mail from Doyle, through
this list or not, regardless of subject or size.