Re: procmail and Qmail's /Maildir/?

2001-07-31 00:05:36
* Tris (tris(_at_)semireal(_dot_)net(_dot_)dhis(_dot_)org) wrote:
#Processing of mailing lists
:0:
* ^Sender: owner-\/[^(_at_)]+
lists/$MATCH/

This would not work on this list!

Not alone, as i said it was just a snippet, the rest of the
file are filters to deal with lists, and this is just one
rule. I took a lot from the .procmailrc of John Gilbert on
www.linuxbrit.co.uk as it looked very good when i started
taking my .procmailrc seriously.

BTW, is the list server taking too much precautions? i have
a dynamic domain but i don't use it for my main email address
as i have just a dialup, but i use jherazo(_at_)geocities(_dot_)com as
my main one, i send the proper From: line and it apparently
resolved the DNS name from the IP or something (taking the
real but not much used address of jimmy(_at_)jherazob(_dot_)myip(_dot_)org
instead of the other one), rendering my efforts to pass the
correct From: line useless. Or it's just me that has something
else to configure properly?

KJ