Re: Can procmail be used to move mail between folders?

2001-08-01 06:52:51
I've set up Philip Guenther's script file for doing this - many thanks
Philip and to Andrew Edelstein for your input.

One final question. The mail folders contain an initial header, the one with

Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE ...

Is it OK to just delete the folder and touch to create it again, or should
this header be preserved? (I haven't seen any adverse effects by just
starting with the clean file here).

Tim Allen
Email: timallen(_at_)dcallen(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk