Re: Procmail died...

2001-08-03 00:51:11
On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Andrew Edelstein wrote:

And on the PATH= issue: I still maintain that you don't want to set it with
"which procmail" This will get a path of "PATH=/usr/local/bin/procmail".
"PATH=`which procmail | xargs dirname`" would be more acurate, however I would
suggest either leaving it alone, or setting it to something like
"PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin"

Maybe someone can tell me why Procmail works on my system without PATH in
the .procmailrc file? This is mine:

              SHELL=/bin/sh
              LOGFILE=$HOME/Procmail/.procmail.log
              VERBOSE=OFF