Sircam filter failing??

2001-08-03 06:45:59
Hi Gang!!
A colleague of mine (not subscribed to this list) deployed a sircam recipe
and it's failing. As far as I know he's got the same one in place that I
have, and mine is roping 'em in like a champ.
So, here's what he's got:

:0:sircam.lock
* B ?? Hi\! How are you(\?|=3F)
* 1^0 B ?? I send you this file in order to have your advice
* 1^0 B ?? I hope you like the file that I send( t)?o you
* 1^0 B ?? This is the file with the information that you ask for
* B ?? See you later(\.|=2E) Thanks
/home/tmp/sircam
#I think this was the finally agreed version.

Here's what his verbose output is and boy is this puzzling:

procmail: [24416] Fri Aug  3 01:23:33 2001
procmail: Skipped "0:sircam.lock"
procmail: Skipped "* B ?? Hi\! How are you(\?|=3F)"
procmail: Skipped "* 1^0 B ?? I send you this file in order to have your
advice"
procmail: Skipped "* 1^0 B ?? I hope you like the file that I send( t)?o
you"
procmail: Skipped "* 1^0 B ?? This is the file with the information that you
ask for"
procmail: Skipped "* B ?? See you later(\.|=2E) Thanks"
procmail: Skipped "/home/tmp/sircam"

He's asked me for help but yet I have absolutely no idea how to help him,
since it looks as though procmail just blew by this recipe...and as we all
know procmail doesn't do that.
I even re-tested my own copy of the recipe with a known sircam and it did
what it was supposed to do and the log showed the matches plus throwing it
into the designated directory.
Hope someone can help with this. It's so basic I'm p*33ed with myself for
not being able to figure out the answer.
Regards,
-Colin
--
Colin J. Raven