RE: Automatic Copy of Outgoing Mail

2001-08-03 08:31:44
I recall that reference too...<heading over to the archives with a large
shovel>
Oh boy...that *was* a while ago...my guess is 3-4 years maybe??? We'll see
soon when we find the posts that reference this subject.
-Colin

<snippage>
I do vaguely recall some years back some discussion(s) of processing
outgoing mail through a ".backward" file (era eriksson's name ?). I
don't really have any more information to offer on it, but more could
be found in the archive, or maybe it'll jog someome else's memory.
<snippage>