procmail - mutt milebox problem

2001-08-07 00:04:51
I've just recently startet using linux so don't be annoyed by my stupid
questions.
I've menaged to setup fetchmail to pass my mail directly to procmail, and
procmail seems to work, but after sendig messege to spoolfile I get
"/var/spool/mail/root is not a mailbox" message from Mutt.
I've figured out that messages in mutt mylbox should start with "From:"
header. Procmail sends messeges with a lot more headers, probably with
message envelope too. If procmail finds in /var/spool/mail/root mutt-like
milbox it seys that its boogy mylbox and renames it. It seems the programs
don't anderstend each other mailbox formats by defaulte. What should I do ??
Getting all the answers in linux is hard, pleas help me !

Andrzej Zieba