Re: empty log file...

2001-08-10 07:29:15
* SUZANA BT ZAHRI <suzana(_at_)kym(_dot_)edu(_dot_)my> [010810 00:40]:
Hi..thanks for the reply...
how do you make sure the procmail is getting invoked? Right now i dont
know where to start, i'm not even sure why it isnt invoked! This is my
first time...what is usually the cause of procmail not getting invoked??

thanks...

Well, first off, read the man pages (procmail procmailrc procmailex),
then go to www.procmail.org and look through the faqs.  Then check out

I'm guessing that procmail isn't getting invoked b/c you haven't set up
a .forward file.  But that's just a guess.. I don't know anything about
your system or set up.

--
- Matt Dunford <> zoot(_at_)zotikos(_dot_)com ..
-. www.zotikos.com -- o,;-

"In the sphere of thought, absurdity and perversity remain the
masters of the world, and their dominion is suspended only for breif
periods."
   -- Schopenhauer, Parerga and Paralipomena