Re: Outlook 2000 and procmail?

2001-08-13 12:01:35
Ralf Tanger <tanger(_at_)hhi(_dot_)de> writes:
I have tried several times to use Outlook to read my mails filtered with
procmail, but didn't manage to set things up. My configuration: I use a PC
and have access to our sun machines over the LAN. Procmail runs on the sun
and sorts mail in several boxes located in a directory in the sun world.
Now I simply want to read the mail with Outlook. That seems to be
possible, when I read the message below, but how?!?
Protocol: IMAP

You need access to an IMAP server.  Talk to your sysadmins.

Philip Guenther