Delivering a copy of a message to anothers INBOX

2001-08-18 11:46:05
Hey folks.  This may have been asked before, but I have a task I am
unsure how to handle.

This may be an easy one, but I haven't picked up the finer points of
procmail recipes just yet.

I am getting a weekly list message, with a predictable subject and the
same sender.  It is coming to my INBOX, but I would also like to pick
it out and deliver a duplicate to another users INBOX.  Should this be
done from /etc/procmailrc, or ~/.procmailrc?

I am using Cyrus deliver to actually drop the message into the imap
INBOX, so I don't know if I can do it from ~/.procmailrc.

Next, since I haven't picked up the finer points of recipe writing, I
really just don't know where to begin.

Any help is appreciated.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc(_at_)acadia(_dot_)ne(_dot_)mediaone(_dot_)net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 Ô¿Ô¬

Mitchell's Law of Committees:
  Any simple problem can be made insoluble if enough meetings are
  held to discuss it.