Re: need a recipe to allow resending as a specific user

2001-08-31 00:45:05
Brian Dupras asked,

| I'd like the ability to send an email from any outside account to an
| intermediary personal account which then re-sends the email as that
personal
| account.  For instance, I send email from me(_at_)my(_dot_)work(_dot_)com to
| resend(_at_)my(_dot_)house(_dot_)com but intended for
friend(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)else(_dot_)com(_dot_)
| resend(_at_)my(_dot_)house(_dot_)com then sends the email "from"
me(_at_)my(_dot_)house(_dot_)com to
| friend(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)else(_dot_)com(_dot_)

Just out of curiosity, this means that in your office you have email
but not web access, right? Because otherwise it would be much more
straightforward and brain saving to send all the messages you want
from the webmail interface that almost all ISPs provide, wouldn't it?

                Ciao,
                        Marco Fioretti