Problem with matching whole word

2001-09-06 03:23:04
Hello,

I am sorry bothering this list but I couldn't find any help to my
problem. I use procmail to filter incoming mail to my server with this
code:

:0

* EXT2 ?? lukas.futera
|/usr/sbin/sendmail futera_cz_lukas(_at_)my(_dot_)server(_dot_)cz

EXT2 is a variable filled by qmail - in which is the recipient from the
mail like EXT2="lukas.futera".

But i have a problem with matching the recipient, bcaus if there is for
example onle "futera" or "lukas" it matches "lukas.futera" too. I tried to
use ^^and regexp and things like that - but i didn't ucceed.

I need the EXACT match with these two strings (one in variable and one in
procmail script)

I would be very happy if somebody could help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

S pozdravem Lukas Futera
--
<...> Nethost s.r.o. (futik(_at_)nethost(_dot_)cz)