Re: Problem with matching whole word

2001-09-06 06:34:11
Lukas wrote,

| I saw in manual something like if I enclose the string in ^^ ^^ .. it will
| help.
|
| * EXT2 ^^lukas\.futera^^
|
| but it didn't work for me :-(. So I am looking for solution.

When you tried putting ^^ at both ends, did you leave out the ?? the way you
showed us here?  That would keep it from working.

 * EXT2 ?? ^^lukas\.futera^^

should do the job.  If your procmail is recent enough to recognize setting a
variable as the search area, it should be recent enough to understand ^^.