Mail regarding replications of mail from clients

2001-09-06 09:51:11

R/Sir,

I m Mukesh Gehlot from CAZRI, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. Sir, I m using
REDHAT 7.0 as a server. I m facing a serious problem
regarding mail services. The problem is that the mails r replicating
automatically and the mail queue is becoming too large. Please tell us
solution to solve this problem at the earilest. Probably I m  suspecting
that this problem may be due to virus. The mails r replicating from
client ends, and the clients r using outlook express for mailing. I thing
that outlook express is picking up some or any email address and sending
the mails with some attachments. If their is any procedure for stop
receving mails from sertain email addresses please tell me.

Sir, if their is any REDHAT Linux for SUN SPARC 20 server. Please inform
me, so that i can download it and mail me the installation steps for the
same.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

With Regards

Mukesh Gehlot
Asstt. Programmer
ARIS Cell
Central Arid Zone Research Institute (ICAR)
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) INDIA