Re: Filter mail to multiple recipients

2001-09-23 08:35:33
* Rene Verharen <rene(_at_)verharen(_dot_)net> spake thus:
Hi,

I'm fairly new to procmail and searched the procmail archives but found no
solution for my problem, so here is my question :

man procmailex

Is there a way to filter a message to multiple recipients on my domain,
having each recipient his own copy of the message.  At this moment I use
something like this :

   :0
   * ^TOalias1(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   ! someuser(_at_)some-domain(_dot_)com

   :0
   * ^TOalias2(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   ! someotheruser(_at_)another-domain(_dot_)com

<snip>

This works when the message has only one recipient, but with multiple
recipients the message is catched by the first filter and doesn't appear to
the other filters.

I am no procmail wiz myself, but how about

:0
* ^TOalias(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)org
{
        :0 c
        ! someone(_at_)nowhere(_dot_)org

        :0 c
        ! someoneelse(_at_)anywhere(_dot_)org

        ... etc
}

I am sure someone on the list will correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Stig

--
brautaset.org