Filter mail to multiple recipients

2001-09-23 08:04:40
Hi,

I'm fairly new to procmail and searched the procmail archives but found no solution for my problem, so here is my question :

Is there a way to filter a message to multiple recipients on my domain, having each recipient his own copy of the message. At this moment I use something like this :

   :0
   * ^TOalias1(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   ! someuser(_at_)some-domain(_dot_)com

   :0
   * ^TOalias2(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   ! someotheruser(_at_)another-domain(_dot_)com

   :0
   * ^TOalias3(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   $DEFAULT

   :0
   * ^TOalias4(_at_)my-domain(_dot_)com
   $DEFAULT

This works when the message has only one recipient, but with multiple recipients the message is catched by the first filter and doesn't appear to the other filters.

Is there a simple solution ?

Vriendelijke groet,

Rene Verharen
rene(_at_)verharen(_dot_)net