weird temp file names and procmail

2001-09-24 08:56:51
Howdy!  procmail has been acting up on me intermittently for a while,
although now I've got things thoroughly bolloxed.  For some reason,
procmail is having a heck of a time delivering mail to some folders.
Some folders it will never deliver to, some it delivers to
intermittently, others it doesn't seem to have any problems with.  In my
procmail log I'm getting the following error

procmail: Couldn't create or rename temp file
".Backup/tmp/1001345875.1178_1./SPARC20"

For what it's worth, 'uname -n' returns "SPARC20".  I've attached my
.procmailrc for reference, although it's a bit long.

Quick rundown of what I'm running.
procmail v3.21 2001/06/29
Red Hat 6.2 + updates on a Sun SPARCstation 20
qmail
courier-imap
Maildir for message storage

Let me know if I've neglected to provide any details.  Thanks for any
help,
        Greg