procmail information

2001-10-16 19:53:12
Hi,

We have the following problem.

We have only one pop account   xyz(_at_)abc(_dot_)com with catchall options.
i.e. we have 50 mailboxes for anybody(_at_)abc(_dot_)com(_dot_)

If a message is addressed  To:x(_at_)abc(_dot_)com and Cc:y(_at_)abc(_dot_)com,
both messages go into x mailbox. This does not happen with intranet messages.

This may be because in procmailrc file the mail comes across recipe for x in
the beginning of the file.

Our procmail file is as following:

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)x(_at_)abc(_dot_)com
! x
:0
* ^Cc:(_dot_)x(_at_)abc(_dot_)com
! x

We will be grateful if someone lends a helping hand.

Thanks in advance

Richard