Re: Procmail 3.22 with Qmail Maildirs

2001-10-16 19:57:09
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 06:23:07PM -0500, but you can call me Andrew today
wrote:
In my  one experience with a shell account on a system where qmail was the
MTA, a slash after the pipe in dot-qmail files was unnecessary: just

<sigh> And David catches me again.
I was apparently thinking of saving to a file. Qmail insists that path to a
mail folder begin with a / in .qmail files. It doesn't care when piping.
(Which leaves me to wonder why it only worked on the system where I use Qmail
when I give the full path, even though that directory is in my path anyway...)

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com