Re: Please help me!! I'm going nuts over this!

2001-10-29 19:01:47
I have to admit, I don't quite understand your instructions.  My webhost offers
mailing lists, and I
have been reading how to alter the config files on the ftp server.  In order to
get the listname to
appear on messages, all I had to do was paste that code into rc.local.s10, and
uncomment the line in
rc.custom which loads rc.local.s10

The web host gives a link to smart mail help, which gave some examples of how
to accomplish things.
The sample to add the listname worked.  The sample to prevent the listname from
repeating did not.
Other than that, this is all confusing to me, and i kinda need something
prewritten that I can paste
into rc.local.s10, since i dont understand most of the other stuff...
Thanks for your help.....